Friday, September 14, 2007

The Ugly Truth

Today I have decided to start my journey to getting the body I want ,instead of just complaining about the one I have.
Inspired by one of my "Nappy" sistas, I have decided to get off my big fat butt and start putting in the work needed to look and feel better.
I must first of all be honest with myself on a few things, tell myself the Ugly truth.
Which is; When it comes to eating healthy; I suck!
I suck at portion control,I snack too late at night, and my exercise routine is non-existent.
That being said I am not going to fool myself into believing this is not going to be hard,because it will! If I want to look at myself and see the beauty that is me and be comfortable with myself and feel sexy and sensual the way I use too before I gained the weight.

I was going to start in October because I will have a treadmill by then.I have decided that September 15 is just as good as October 1 so... I will start tomorrow.

wish me well ;-)

4 comments:

sweetnes said...

You are off to a great start already! You see the areas where you need improvement and you have some goals in mind. I'm already looking forward to reading about your progress.

Simply Me said...

Well done on the start of your journey.I'll be here cheering you on.

LaMonica said...

I'm so happy you have decided to join us in your journey to health and happiness. I will be here to cheer you through your euphoric moments, and to help pull you through the bad ones.

We are ALL here for you.

Cheetarah1980 said...

Congrats to you for not putting off getting healthy. Starting now puts you that much closer to your goal.