Sunday, September 16, 2007

OK dinners over and well....(feeling somewhat ashamed) I ate more than I planned to.
See what had happened was.... my mom grilled some pork chops you know and sent some over you know and uh Kinda ate two. But They where really thin ones the two of them combined probably weighed less then 4 oz. Maybe, Kinda ,sort of.
Tonight I am going to walk a little harder and a lot longer so that they won't stick to me.

On a plus side I am one glass away from my 64 oz of water and its only 6:09pm.
I know and understand that in order for me to succeed in my efforts to lose weight I have to take it seriously. I do, but I am trying not to make it something too stressful so that I stick with it and not give up.

I'm trying to blog everyday to get use to it.(short attention span) I tend to start a blog, post once and never return! LOL

Wish me well :-)
Sassy

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

Hooray for updates and I hope you keeping blogging with us! Keep your head up and don't let little things sidetrack you from your big goals :)