Monday, September 17, 2007

2 mile walk

I just finished my 2 mile walk and I have to say I really feel good. For the first time since I started I finished the whole 2 miles without stopping!( woo hoo!! Go me! )
I got up with my husband and kids this morning, fixed breakfast (oatmeal) and actually ate it!
I started my water and am well on my way to finishing it too.

Not to sound cocky,but I think I got this walking thang down. What I really need is a Low cost, preferably no cost workout for my arms(Saddle bags) and my tummy.
any suggestions would helpful.
wish me well :-)
sassy

1 comment:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Hi, I just started a fallchallenge and hope to loose all the extra weight I am carrying around in this challenge (or at least a good bit of it!!!) I just wanted to come and cheer you and and tell you that you can do this!

I don't excercise much but I do arm and shoulder excercises that my fysiotherapist thought me. Take 2 full bottles of soda and hold them between your thumb and forefinger let your arms and hands/bottle rest beside your body. Then gently lift your shoulders and turn them from front to back. (this helps to relax the muscles in the shoulders and helps to tighten neck muscles)
Second excise take full large cans of beans and hold them in your hands now keep hands and arms stretched out in front of you and lift and go back to same position do not go lower! Third excercise same cans stretch arms to the side and lift and go back to same position.

Maybe these exercises are not too challenging to you if so you can use dumb-bells.

Good luck I will be back to see the progress :-D