Monday, September 24, 2007

Back in the saddle!

Hello world!

The weekend proved to a difficult one. I did absolutely nothing pertaining to working out.
I was so tired,I really didn't feel like being bothered. I tried to talk myself into getting up and doing something but one look myself still in my pj's @ 11:00am. Head looking like Gumby.
I dragged my sorry tail back to bed!
My neighbor gave me a couple of Prevention walk DVDs. I popped on in this afternoon and did a 30 min workout. The whole time I was thinking Lawd, I should have never skipped my workout.
Lesson learned and appreciated. I'm going to continue to use these tapes until October. I signed up for The walk Challenge on ivillage.com I am going to do something I never thought I 'd do. I'm going to Tae Bo!

I tried it years ago and couldn't get through the warm up!
The whole time thinking to myself How in the heck does he expect me to be able to do that!
I had the wrong mental attitude back then. I am much more determined to get the body I want now.
I really think I can do it this time.
Wish me well :-)
Sassy

4 comments:

sweetnes said...

Just like the guy in 'The Waterboy" said, YOU CAN DO IT :)

Reflection said...

It's okay to restart over. Remember we are trying to condition our body to get in a routine. So dust off those shoes and let's get started up again! I second the YOU CAN DO IT :)

Reflection said...

Just wanted to give you head up that my blogspot email is now just http://reflection-journey.blogspot.com

I just took off www.Please update it in your link. Thank you

Simply Me said...

Well done for getting back on the saddle.