Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've Got Owies!!!

MY WHOLE ENTIRE BODY HURTS!!!! I got up this morning making so much noise,Snap Crackle an Pop had nothing on me!
I wondered seriously if I were going to be able to do my workout. Today is strength training day and that's the reason I'm hurting.

Wanting the body of my dreams( I actually dreamed about it last night! LOL)I sucked it up and went 4 it.
I only walked 1 mile this morning and will walk the second before bed.(Need help getting to sleep)
I ate oatmeal for breakfast and had a light lunch.
Now I'm going for a long hot soak!!!

"Keepin it movin"
Sassy

2 comments:

sweetnes said...

I hope you feel better. Some epsom salts might help you feel better. Some post exercise stretches might help too. Feel better!!

Reflection said...

Way to work it out. I hope you feel better.