Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My inspiration


I found a picture of Ki toy ( my future body) Johnson
She is my height(an inch taller) and has the body I once possessed before giving birth 4 times and engaged in a sedimentary lifestyle.
I do believe I can get to this body again If I try hard and workout and eat right.
My oldest daughter (17) gave me a weird look when I told her I wanted my body to look like Ki toy's. Like because I'm 34 and HER mother I'm not supposed to have a sexy body! The nerve of her!
Where does she think she got the body she has. The Same place I got mine.She got it from her Mama.
Funny though, when I had a sexy body I wore big T-Shirts and keep myself covered.
I don't want to be walking around half naked. I live a modest lifestyle that reflects my Christian values. I just want to be able to go into a store and pic out what I like that's tasteful and be able to fit into it. Having a body like Ki toy's will only boost my self image.
And my husband will like it too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Workout
Today I did my 2 mile walk I felt so good I tried to dance around a little.(I really need to learn how) No strength training today
I stretched 4 15 Min's.
Sassy

4 comments:

sweetnes said...

Dances around her room at home... (_Y_) She get it from her Mama (_Y_) ...lol

Way to walk it out for two miles today :)

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

Wow she really does have a killer body! I will never get that booty tho LOL I Wish! I have the same "regrets" as you do, walking around in baggy clothes when I was really in shape! After I had my first son (20) my body just pulled back into shape in a month, after my second son (28) I still haven't managed to get my figure back. My "baby" is 3,5 yrs and I still talk about baby fat lol that's not right. My cousins are the same as your daughter I get remarks like but you have a great body for a mom all the time lol like I can't have a killer body and be a mom 2. I don't know if my dh is will be happy once I dropped the weigh he always wanted me to put some weight on and now that I have he just adores my body I have some booty and hips for the first time so he doesn't get my eagerness to go back to my normal weight.

Way to go on your perseverance to walk the pounds off!

Micmo179 said...

Girl!!! I would love to have that body, but I will never have that booty..sigh..mine is sort of flat..lol. I want her stomach and legd though. Congrats on the 2 mile walk. You do feel so much better after doing it. Keep up the good work.

Reflection said...

Yes she definitely have a killer body. I love her legs. Thanks for stopping by my page. I wish you much success in your journey too. I'll be checking in on you.