Sunday, September 30, 2007

Getting ready for the Walk challenge

Tomorrow starts the ivillage.com Walk challenge. I'm really looking forward to getting started and walking my butt off.(literally) I had to rethink that tae bo thing, Sheesh!! The man was trying to kill me!! If I ever do Tae Bo again it will have to be the beginner DVDs.
I am having computer issues so if you do not hear from me in a while, know that I haven't given up! I will continue to strive for better health, and look and feel better about myself.
Hopefully this fool thing lets me log on and I can post my updates during my walk challenge.
If not, I will try get back to you as soon as I can.

Keep up the good work Ladies!

Wish me well!! :-)
Sassy

2 comments:

Reflection said...

Good luck on your walk challenge. Have fun getting your walk on!!! Now walk it out, walk it out lol.

sweetnes said...

LOL at walk it out. Best of luck with your challenge :)