Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have come to realize, I'm just not a morning person. I've tried to get up early and stay up after my family leaves for work and school, I just can't do it. I think I have too much to do at night to get enough sleep. I dunno :)
A...ny Ho When I did get up , I ate a cup of soup and warmed up to do my 2 mile walk. I did that and a strength training program I found on Realage.com that is very do-able, somewhat. its a 20 minute workout, today I did it twice so I got 40 mins.

I feel real good and energized. If i keep my caloric intake to a minimum(1800cpd) and continue to exercise regularly hopefully I'll see some pounds or inches lost.
I think I may need a supplement. I've heard some use a fat burner, which kind? Does it really help? Tell me, Tell me!!!
:) sassy

1 comment:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

First off it's great to follow your journey keep up the good work! I take a multivitamin with green tea extracts it's called supradyn weightsmart made specially for 30+ women as our metabolism slows down after 30.
A real fatburner is not a healthy suplement so try to stay away from those.

Good luck with everything you can do it!