Sunday, September 16, 2007

Getting going


Hello world!


Sunday dinner, Sunday dinner!


Today will be a challenge for me to keep my portions in check. I'm cookin cabbage,shells and cheese, Hamburger steaks, and mashed potatoes. Let's not forget sweet cornbread and Kool-aid.

my plan is have half a hamburger patty, a serving spoonful of shells and cheese, no mashed potatoes a lot of cabbage and a sliver of cornbread and no kool-aid. I'm doing well drinking my water so that will continue.


I have the hardest time not going back for seconds on things I like. And I resolve not to nibble while I'm cooking.


wish me well :-)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

The intent to cut back is what is important... that you're making the change. That said, it will be hard but it gets easier. The feeling that you get when you control yourself is soooo much better than whatever you're eating tastes like.

Simply Me said...

Self discipline is the hardest! Good luck.

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

I buy koolaid wich still needs sugar added and I add sweetner instead of sugar. Tastes a lil different but it helps to get over the kool-aid craving ;-)