Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Todays Workout

Today I worked out on Exercisetv.tv
It is a great place to go online to get 20 min. workouts for whatever you want to target Abs,butt,thighs or full body. today I did a 20 min. cardio dance which was so much fun and I really got a good sweat out of it. I also did an 11min. toning band routine that was a bit challenging for me( sore knees) but equally satisfying.

My eating habits still leave much to be desired. I just can't eat when I'm not hungry which is early morning and into the afternoon. I know i have to keep trying so as to reprogram my body and to boost my metabolism but Sheesh!!

Oh well still taking it one step at a time. Sexy and healthy body I will have you! You will be mine dangit!! Lol.

wish me well
Sassy :)

3 comments:

sweetnes said...

Hooray for doing your exercise today!

Reflection said...

You are doing it and keep up the hard work!!!! I feel you on eating when not hungry. I'm not a breakfast person and when I do get hungry its around 12 noon. This is something I'm working on. I usually just eat a fruit.

Simply Me said...

Well done on the exercise. The food change will come when it's time.