Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gettin it together...again

Well... Things have been pretty rough these last few weeks. My little one got pretty sick bit things have gotten better now. We had to go to the ER Which saw something in her x-ray and was talking surgery. Ugghh.... I saw her doctor today and he said everything is OK. I feel so much lighter now. The thought of her having to have surgery was really weighing heavy on me.
I can resume my workout now without any distractions. I know it will be a little hard on me. I was just about the get into a rhythm. Oh yeah I just ate too fresh baked brownies and man were they good. LOL!!
Wish me well ladies
:) Sassy

4 comments:

sweetnes said...

I'm so glad to hear that your youngest is getting better :) Hooray!

Reflection said...

Yes so glad that she is doing better!!!

Simply Me said...

Thank God she is doing a lot better... I'm gonna need to you to ship me those brownies!

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

So glad to hear that you baby girl is feeling better!