Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thanks Ladies

I want to say thanks to reflections and Sweetness.
Its nice to know you guys are with me in all this. So much is going on with my family these days Its hard to keep things together.
I suffer from depression and at certain times I have it harder than normal to keep myself from being overly sad.
Right now my baby is sick. She has a condition called Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA) and it can be pretty stressful. She only has a cold right now but if I can't keep her hydrated and her fever down it may cause her to have a metabolic episode of acidosis and another hospital visit.
So staying focused on my own needs is kinda losing out to what my family needs.
I promise though I won't forget about myself this time like I have in the past. Exercising has helped my feel better and when I read your encouraging comments I know I can continue on.
My husband has always been supportive of me and my two younger daughters exercise with me sometimes. My oldest a High School senior is a little bit into her own world but who wasn't at 17.
Thanks ladies for the support and encouragement I really appreciate it.
: )
Sassy

3 comments:

Reflection said...

You are welcome! But I'm sure you'll encourage me when I'll need it. Sorry to read about your little one not feeling good. So yes your focus is your child and to keep her hydrated and her fever down. But at the same time you have got to take care of yourself.

We womens is the glue that hold the household together. IF we are not well then the household will fall apart. So please take 20 mintues for yourself. Ask for help if you need some. Falling back into depression isn't good, even if you are there for a minute.

So re think and redirect that negative enegry. Used my motto.... I will only give my time, my enegry & my thoughts to things that have value in my life.

You and your family are in my prayer. Whatever you'll are going thru will pass.

sweetnes said...

I'm praying for both you and your youngest. You will make it through this difficult time and be stronger for it.

Please take some time to care for yourself. B/c we all (your fam included) want you to feel your best and live your best life at all times :)

Simply Me said...

I hope youngest is alright! Like Reflection said, you are the glue holding everything together and if you done make time for yourself... Well you'll be less sticky!
LOL
You are a true inspiration because you are going through so much yet striving forward. Well Done x