Sunday, March 1, 2009

Marching Back into action!!

Hello all!



Getting back to exercising after a long layoff has proven to be harder than I thought!

Everything on me is trying to hurt before I can even get through a few minutes. I may have to break it down to a few minutes at a time instead of the full 30 minutes. Oh well at least I'm getting started. My Eating smaller portions have been OK for now. I find I am getting hungry late at night though. ( 3:45 or so)I hold out til the morning and eat breakfast . Something I haven't been able to do because of not being hungry



:) wish me well

Sassy

1 comment:

Reflection said...

HEY!!!! Welcome back lady!!! I'm so glad you stop by my blog. Yeah I still at it. Although I slack off sometimes. But I know you will do just fine. Just remember to easy back into it and focus on one day at a time.

What help me is to plan one week at a time. For example: I'll set my goal to work out 5 x a week 2x a day. Sometimes I accomplish it sometimes I don't. But if I accomplish working out 3 x a week twice a day. I still be proud of myself. I did something to help my body, mind and health.

Have fun!!! March is your month :)